Accompanied tours for young people
The purpose of this program is to allow the young, from secondary school, a deeper contact with the message of Fatima. In order to do so, a visiting itinerary, adapted to each age group, is available. At the moment, this program is only available in Portuguese language.
This program can be done from Monday to Friday, except holidays and the 12th and 13th of each month, from May to October.
10:00 a.m. – TO BE with the little shepherds [in the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary of Fatima]
10:30 a.m. – TO MAKE a path: “from the sketch to the glow” [in The House of Candles Museum]
1:30 p.m. – TO PRAY beside Our Lady [in the Chapel of the Apparitions]
2:30 p.m. – TO KNOW the places [Valinhos, Loca do Anjo and the little shepherds houses]
- It is necessary a previous appointment through the email address [email protected] .
- The schools name, the name of the person in charge of the group and his/her contacts, the number of students and accompaniers, and the date schedule, must be indicated in the email.
- Groups mustn’t exceed a total of 60 people.
- It is necessary to respect the schedules once the Shrine has many other activities that cannot happen simultaneously.
- The program can be adjusted to each group specificities.
- In The Chapel of the Apparitions it is possible to offer flowers to Our Lady; eventually, the group can say a prayer or sing a chanting. In this case, texts and chants must be previously sent for approval.
- The group is accompanied by a Shrine staff member that guides the visit; Teachers or catechists have entire responsibility over the students.
- The participation on the program is for free.