Celebration of Marriage in the Shrine of Fatima
The celebration of the sacrament of Marriage in the Shrine of Fatima must follow the following procedures
|| 12:00 am
|| 3:00 pm
|| Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary of Fatima
|| Chapel of Saint Joseph
|| Responsibility of the Shrine
|| Responsibility of the couple
Required documents for booking
- Canonical Provision from the diocese of the couple.
- Certificate/Civil registration certificate;
- Duly filled additional identification form – provided by our service during inscription;
- ID card copy and complete address of two witnesses;
- In case the priest who is to officiate is the responsibility of the parents, a copy of the priest’s identification document must be provided.
- Tax of the Shrine: 50,00 €;
- Tax of the ecclesiastical Chamber of Leiria: 36,50 €.
The payment of the taxes can be completed in the following way:
- National Bank Transfer (Millennium BCP) – NIB: 0033 0000 50032983248 05;
- International Bank Transfer – IBAN: PT 50 0033 0000 5003 2983 2480 5; BIC/SWIF: BCOMPTPL;
- Check or postal money order: Santuário de Nossa Senhora de Fátima (Address of the Shrine of Fatima with the indication of “Marriage”.
Santuário de Fátima – Departamento de Liturgia
Rua de Santa Isabel, 360
(+351) 249 539 600
“Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot sweep it away. If one were to give all the wealth of one’s house for love, it would be utterly scorned.” Song 8:6-8