Celebration of Baptism in the Shrine of Fatima
The celebration of the sacrament of Baptism in the Shrine of Fatima must follows the following procedures:
|| 11:30 am
|| 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
|| Basílica of Our Lady of the Rosary of Fatima
|| Chapel of Saint Joseph
|| Responsibility of the Shrine
|| Responsibility of the parents
- Canonical Provision from the residence diocese of the parents.
- Certificate of eligibility of godparents;
- Duly filled additional information form– provided by our service during inscription;
- Declaration from the parish priest stating that the baptismal preparation was held in the parish;
- In case the priest who is to officiate is the responsibility of the parents, a copy of the priest’s identification document must be provided.
- Tax of the Shrine: 35,00 €;
- Tax of the ecclesiastical Chamber of Leiria: 17,50 €.
The payment of the taxes can be completed in the following way:
- National Bank Transfer (Millennium BCP) – NIB: 0033 0000 50032983248 05;
- International Bank Transfer – IBAN: PT 50 0033 0000 5003 2983 2480 5; BIC/SWIF: BCOMPTPL;
- Check or postal money order: Santuário de Nossa Senhora de Fátima (Address of the Shrine of Fatima with the indication of “Baptism”.
Address: a/c SEPALI, Santuário de Fátima, Apartado 31, 2496-908 FÁTIMA
Phone number: (+351) 249 539 600
Fax: (+351) 249 539 605
Email: [email protected]
"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." Mt 28:19-20