Celebration of Baptism in the Shrine of Fatima
The celebration of the sacrament of Baptism in the Shrine of Fatima must follows the following procedures:
|| 11:30 am
|| 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
|| Basílica of Our Lady of the Rosary of Fatima
|| Chapel of Saint Joseph
|| Responsibility of the Shrine
|| Responsibility of the parents
- Canonical Provision from the residence diocese of the parents.
- Certificate of eligibility of godparents;
- Duly filled additional information form– provided by our service during inscription;
- Declaration from the parish priest stating that the baptismal preparation was held in the parish;
- In case the priest who is to officiate is the responsibility of the parents, a copy of the priest’s identification document must be provided.
- Tax of the Shrine: 35,00 €;
- Tax of the ecclesiastical Chamber of Leiria: 17,50 €.
The payment of the taxes can be completed in the following way:
- National Bank Transfer (Millennium BCP) – NIB: 0033 0000 50032983248 05;
- International Bank Transfer – IBAN: PT 50 0033 0000 5003 2983 2480 5; BIC/SWIF: BCOMPTPL;
- Check or postal money order: Santuário de Nossa Senhora de Fátima (Address of the Shrine of Fatima with the indication of “Baptism”.
Santuário de Fátima – Departamento de Liturgia
Rua de Santa Isabel, 360
(+351) 249 539 600
"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." Mt 28:19-20